10 weeks old today....wow, where has time gone? I finally was able to buy Michael one of those play yard things that lay on the floor, and he loves it. There are a lot of little things to look at and hold on too. It's great, it keeps him entertained, and for some reason it tires him out and he falls asleep when we're done playing...good thing for Mom! I can't believe this is my last full week with him at home. I am officially going back to work next Tuesday. I will be making the 1 hour drive one way to Royal Oak, I think I'm crazy. However, I told them to make it worth my time and they did, which is great because we will be able to provide more for Michael. In less than one year we could be debt free, well, less the mortgage and car payments. We can also have enough money to build a deck next spring which will be a great thing to have.
It will be a hard adjustment to make at first, I just have to remember that I'm doing it for Michael and it will all be worth it.
This Saturday is his baptism. I am so thrilled to finally have this done. He already goes to church with me and does very well. I will just feel so much better having him baptized and starting him on the right path. I will also be 'confirmed' as a new member of the church. It's been a while since I've belonged! On that note, I have much to do around the house. Lots of cleaning and preparing to complete!
More to come....
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment