Friday, June 13, 2008

AHHHHH It's Friday the 13th!!

No, I'm not really superstitious, it just sounded like a good title. I had a really great day despite my Stampin' Up stuff not arriving today. Maybe it will come Monday and I'll have a couple days to be crafty before Mike is home for TWO WHOLE weeks on vacation!

We were blessed in my neck of the woods not having to deal with the storms today. It's weird because the nearest town that's like 15 miles or so away got hit terrible! Thank goodness however that nobody got hurt- I have yet to hear otherwise.

It was a sad day in politics when the news that Tim Russert had passed away was broadcast on most TV networks. I'm not much into politics, mainly because it all infuriates me, however I always listened to what Tim had to say. He always made the most sense! Rest In Peace!

We finally scheduled our house warming barbeque only to possibly have to turn around and cancel it. There might be a whole ten people that show up. We'll probably just turn it into a good ole fashioned barbeque and bonfire with lots of beer! We like to live like rednecks here and there, it's not so terrible!

I'm off to finish a book I just started this morning before I head off to bed. I'm going to my niece's T-Ball game tomorrow morning while Mike is at work. I may even go to the movies with Robin and my Mother-in-Law to see The Happening, we'll see, I hate to butt into a mother - daughter event. If I don't do that, I'll just go shopping!

Night ya'll!

No comments: