What an awesome day! First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big sister Bonnie. She turned the big 3-0 today! She lives in Arizona and said she wasn't going to do anything except lay by the pool. Sounds like a perfect plan to me!
The Detroit Red Wings of course won the cup, just like I said they would, so the big parade was held today. I saw some on TV and heard some on the Radio. I'm not a big fan of parades so I guess it was just "okay" for me.
The best part of my day was hanging out with Katrina, Kristin, Jackie, and Mary Eileen for dinner at On the Border, then to Twelve Oaks. My stupid sunglasses decided to break on me and they were all willing to go to the mall to help me find new ones, what an awesome group of friends. I found the perfect pair, although my face is crooked, they'll work! I miss hanging out with them. We always used to get together at least once a month for something or other, and now it's once every few months. I need to steal one of them to go to the mall with me to buy clothes for vacation. They always look so cute and I just can't buy the right kind of clothes. I have NO fashion sense whatsoever!
I'm home now and I need to get to bed! I am going to my niece's first ball game tomorrow morning so I have to be up at 6:30....that's a little early for me! Have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad you had a nice time...we LOVE getting together with you!! :)
Can't wait to go shoppng- Hehe!
Love ya!
Post a Comment