Thursday, April 23, 2009

Love my bouncer!!





Michael and I have been having such a great time together! I just started putting him in one of his bouncers we received from our shower and he loves it! He's been so good, I got to take a shower yesterday morning and I got to work for an hour and a half today so far! I think he likes to sit up more than laying down because he can see more. Aunt Robin and Grandma Groeller have been coming out once a week so I can get some grocery shopping done which has been a huge help! I know they don't mind it because they get to see Michael so I don't feel so bad. Today we decided that Mommy isn't going back to work full time just yet. The money sounds really great and we could probably really use it, but spending my days with my son is so much more important.

We also finally got the date set for his baptism. We are doing it May 30, it will be a private baptism for family and friends. It wasn't really my first choice to do it privately, I really like when it is done during the church service. However, Mike wanted it done privately and it works out best for those who are traveling well over an hour to get here. As long as he gets baptized I'll be happy!

More to come.....




1 comment:

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

He is too cute!!

Looks like he is dancing in the second pic, lol.

Can't wait for them to meet each other, they are going to be such good friends!