Tuesday, May 19, 2009
2 Months Old!
I can't believe Michael is 2 months old already! We had his 2 month check up today and it went very well! He is now 12 lbs 3oz and 23 3/4 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for weight, 60th percentile for length and 70th percentile for head circumfrance. He got two shots in his left leg and one in his right, and boy did he scream! It only lasted for a couple minutes though! He is doing great now and I think he's over being mad at me! We have to start getting him to lay his head to the left because his right side is getting a noticeable flat spot. Other than all of that, he is doing very well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
SOOO cute!!!
Gracie lays on her left all the time!!! I turn her on the right and she rolls back over. Brat. She is definately up for a flat spot too!
Post a Comment