Friday, May 1, 2009

Woo Hoo!!

Finally....Michael is starting to sleep through the night! Wednesday night he slept for 9 hours straight, last night he did another 9 but not straight. He got up to eat around 4:30 but went back to bed at 5:30 and slept until 9. I feel so much better now. I don't feel so tired and I'm able to get a little done around the house as long as I get up before he does!

I got the announcements we ordered in the mail on Wednesday and they're already to go out, I just have to find some money to buy stamps! They turned out pretty good considering I took the picture myself. I really wanted one where he was awake and smiling, his smile just makes my heart melt.

I'm starting to get more actual work done now and may even be going back to work full time, that's still up in the air though. I'm going to have a very hard time not being with Michael all day as well as driving for 2+ hours every day. If they make it worth my time I just might do it. I'll keep you updated on that.

I can't believe my son is 6 weeks old already. Time as flown by, I can just imagine how fast the next 18 years will fly!

1 comment:

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Yah!!

Are you thinking of going back to the moving co? I didn't even know you considered going back to work after he arrived!! I'm outta the loop. LOL.

Can't wait to see his announcements- I just ordered Grace's too, so I am excited!! :)